Translator #2 – 10195
Batas Waktu Aplikasi: 2 Januari 2017
Lokasi Kerja : Jakarta
Job Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate behaviors that match QMS Values, follow and apply PTFI SHE policies and procedures, in order to be a role model for development program participants.
- Demonstrate competence in the principles and application of competency based learning, so that development programs created, delivered and assessed meet CBD standards.
Competently provide and deliver a range of specialist, technical, professional services in field of expertise in order to meet, department and PTFI customer development needs and quality standards.
- Assist to create competency based learning materials directly related to professional expertise ensuring such learning materials and programs created achieve their intended learning outcomes.
Assist to create competency based assessment tools, directly related to professional expertise ensuring such competency assessments created accurately and completely assess the learning outcomes addressed.
- Understand and competently apply professionally accepted principles of adult learning in all professional services provided, so that such services fully support and give maximum opportunity for directly affected learners to develop job competence.
- Accurately record and report services provided so that service provision records are consistently kept up to date and regularly reported.
- Respond to customer inquiries so that professional and specialist services provided meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Provide specialist professional technical support services and advice according to approved quality standards, set policies and procedures, required time frames and allocated budget in order to assist QMS meet exceed customer expectations.
- Provide service feedback to customers and individual clients in a friendly, timely and professional manner, in order to help customers and individual clients achieve job targets and job competency improvements.
- Successfully complete a range of technical/specialist projects directly related to the specific professional services provided, in order to satisfactorily meet specified time, cost, quality and quantity expectations of customers.
- Coach and mentor direct reports in order to help them develop the required level of professional job competence.
Job Requirements :
Minimum Education and Experience
- Undergraduate degree (S1) with at least 3 years directly related professional work experience. Demonstrated competence in field expertise. The Company offers very attractive terms of employment, including salary and benefit package to successful candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted further.